Friday, April 24, 2009

On infatuation

Well I'm a little out of touch, with what Momoi might be up to lately. I have been listening a little too much to Chima-chan, i think it's kinda funny that i have had a couple of her albums for like a year now and i never listened to them seriously, now i find myself (re)discovering the hidden gems in them. So right now my daily playlist consists of an endless loop of all my Shimokawa Mikuni albums, All my Sakura Nogawa albums (2), Vivid by Katou Emiri, and Distance by RTfN. Crazy i know but it's not my fault that they make such awesome music. Which got me thinking by the way, I have a video of Sakura + Mikuni, and one with Momoi + Mikuni, but i don't think the three of them have shared the stage together even once. If they had, i would've seen it by now, and if they would, it would've happened already. That's my theory anyway, that the chances of the three of them, singing together are slim to none. Well one great new (for me) is that the absolutely greatest video sharing site of them all, Viddler, is now supporting unicode, meaning i no longer have to come up with silly names or abbreviations when uploading my vids.

Ok so some kind soul uploaded quite a great collection of Momoi videos, 17 so far featured next:










And out of nostalgia, the Mikuni videos too:


Loading
Loading Viddler Videos




    Powered By Viddler




    No comments:

    Post a Comment